Wednesday, December 1, 2010


Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love to see
all the decorations that have been packed away for
almost a year. They are like old friends that I haven't
seen in a while, each one holding a special memory.
There are special ones that my children made when
they were small, a snowman won at a very dirty Santa
game (I always remember the Sunday School party)
and a cute wreath given to me by an old neighbor.
I always try to do something different each year. I
love to try finding different purposes for my decorations.

This year, I am opening my home to let you see how I decorate
for Christmas. This Saturday is our first Christmas Home
Tour. There are two homes on this tour. The invitation
is at the end of this blog.



This is a sampling of some of the decor you will see this
weekend. This is my husbands "man room".


This is my stairwell chandelier. I just had to make a new
shade for this. So, so cute!

My new stone nativity on my entry table. I just love it.

My entry kissing ball. Don't get caught under here,
unless you want to. Oh, by the way, please bring
your husbands this weekend.

My Habersham cupboard, all dressed for Christmas.

We would love for you to come this Saturday.

First Fruit Collection

Cordially Invites you to a Christmas Home Tour


December 4th, 2010

From 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.

Suggested donation of $10.00

All proceeds will benefit charity




We will begin our tour at the home of Brian and Brooke Sparks

Decorated by First Fruit Collection Designer Ashley Toney

298 Schilling Boulevard

Collierville, TN

At this home, you will purchase your ticket


Then you will continue the tour at the home of Vince and Lisa Hood

140 Alloway Cove

Piperton, TN

At this home you will receive a special gift from First Fruit Collection

and be treated to holiday sweets





*We kindly request no children under the age of 12



0 comments:

Post a Comment