Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner . . .

Christmas is just around the corner . . . can you believe it is
just one week away. Are you ready? Have you finished all
of your shopping, wrapping, baking, card sending, decorating,
and everything else you wanted to do this year? There seems
to always be something every year that I wanted to get done,
but never seemed to find the time. It used to disappoint me
and make me feel sad that I didn't accomplish all I had wished
for the perfect holiday. But now, I have come to realize that it
really only mattered to me, my family didn't ever seem to notice
what didn't get done. They always seemed to always just enjoy
all that I did. . . . the decorating, baking, gift giving, etc.
You see . . . . I have learned that my family is the most important
part of Christmas . . . spending time with them . . . and what didn't
get done wasn't really important. So, please give yourself a pat
on the back for all you have done this year . . . and enjoy it
with those you love.


We have been busy as little elves at work. You see, in the
retail world, Christmas is over. We have started decorating the
store with all the new merchandise we bought at the October
market. We have been painting and redecorating our vignettes
in all the latest colors and fabrics. Just look at what is new:A cute monogram treatment we designed with a scalloped edge
panel . . . oh so cute!

A cute new settee that also works as a bench or banquette
at a long farm table. Don't you love this new toile?

New linen sofa with pleats and covered buttons. Don't
hide this cute sofa against a wall . . . it is cuter from
the back side!

A wonderful new pine sideboard . . . I am just loving
reclaimed pine pieces . . . I guess you could say we are
going "green".

One of our new vignettes with Sherwin Williams paint
called Rainwashed . . . a new favorite of mine. You
will love this look . . . so peaceful!

Oh, just to let you all know our Christmas merchandise is now
50% off . . . so please come by and take advantage of this
wonderful sale. And, don't forget about asking us for
your "Merry Christmas discount" of 20% off any one
item. And, last but not least, our store will be closed
the week between Christmas and New Years for a
needed rest for all of our employees.

We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and many
blessings for the New year.

The First Fruit Collection Team

0 comments:

Post a Comment