Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The Wedding

The wedding of Cannon and Ashley took place on
May 25, 2012 at Heartwood Hall in Piperton, TN.
It was one of the most memorable days of my
life . . . magical in every way. 

The venue was amazing to say the least.  The
wedding was held in the "Four Seasons Garden",
the coctails and horderves were served in the
pool/porch area, and the reception was held
in the barn.  The staff at Heartwood Hall was
so courteous and easy to work with.  The food
was delicious, fresh and hot.  We received so
many compliments from our guests about how
wonderful everything was. 

The wedding dress turned out beautiful and
she was stunning in it.  The gown was designed
by Ashley and sewn with love by me.  It was
definitely a gift of love and I was so proud to
see her wear it. 

If you would like to view photos of the wedding:

I never thought I would say this . . . but
I am sad that the wedding is over.  I don't
know what we will talk about now.  The
beginning of every conversation for the
last year has been "For the wedding, or
I saw this great wedding idea on Pinterest"!

Now I look forward to some "me time" . . .
only until I find something on Pinterest to try!

Happy Decorating,

Lisa

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous wedding! Ashley looked amazing and I loved the colors and decorations. Thanks for giving us a peek at the wedding pictures! Such a beautiful couple! And I loved Mrs. lisa's dress!
Jenny Dennison

Post a Comment