Tuesday, February 28, 2012

What Makes a House a Home?

Home is the one place in your life that you can relax, curl up on the sofa or comfortable chair and just enjoy being there. I have those times where I just want to be home. I don’t want to go anywhere, sometimes not even get dresses all day. I just enjoy my home. I love working in my garden, crafting in my sewing room, cutting my grass in the summer, cooking in my kitchen, and I even enjoy cleaning my home. I know that sounds strange to you, but I really enjoy it. It is such a mindless task, so relaxing.

I know you all enjoy your homes as well. What makes you home special? It may be the cat in the window, the puppy curled up beside you on the sofa, your favorite magazine on the coffee table, the pile of shoes by the garage door, the smell of dinner in the oven, the sound of bare feet running down the hall calling for you.

Whatever it is that makes your home special, we hope that we are somehow part of what makes it beautiful to you. For 13 years now, First Fruit Collection has furnished many homes and made many friends along the way. We have enjoyed being part of making you homes “HAPPY”.

We are now beginning a new chapter at First Fruit Collection. We have just completed a total renovation of the store. I am so glad to be part of this new beginning. The Store looks amazing. I can hardly believe it is the same store. The changes are very impressive and the vignettes are so well designed, it helps to see the furniture grouping as you would see it in your own home. I absolutely love all the reclaimed woods and natural elements. All I can say is

WOW!

I do hope to see all of you at the store on Thursday, March 1. Our hours are 10:00-8:00. We will have hourly door prizes, specials and treats for you to enjoy. Please come and see us. We have so missed seeing you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment