Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sneak Peek


We would like to give you a glimpse of the wonderful
work our little elves have been doing this week. I have
been amazed at all the beautiful decorations this year.
I am sure you won't be disappointed!

Iron stair railing adorned with two different
garlands and tons of ribbon and cupcakes.
It is sweet enough to eat.
Cute letters hung from ribbon on the dining room
mirror. A cute idea I found on Pinterest (I got a lot
more sleep before I found Pinterest!)

This pine wall shelf always gets a transformation
at all the holidays. This year the elves have made their
presence known nestled among the Christmas plates.
My moss bunny has made his appearance and has
found himself all tangled up in lights. He so wants
to help. He does not want to miss Christmas, even
though he is an Easter decoration!
This dining room is ready for all the guests that
will come this year. Love these banquettes.
This hutch has also got a transformation with the
Christmas dishes and lit presents.
New icy tree this year with touches of mercury
glass and robin's egg blue.
Beautiful burlap stockings I gave Ashley for her
birthday in October. Notice the "A" and "B",
for Ashley and Brandon. Now if they will only
name their children with "C" and "D" names,
we will be all set. But wait, Coco, the dog is
her "C"! White wooden angels are keeping
watch beside the fireplace.

I do hope you all can come to our Christmas Home
Tour this year. We have worked so hard. It just
wouldn't be the same without you.

Happy Decorating,

Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment