Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Artist and Estate Sale!


First Fruit Collection presents:

Vesela Art

Growing up painting used to be my way of escaping reality by emerging into a world where everything is possible. During the communistic regime, there was not too much place for originality and freedom. It was not easy to be an artist. So, after I studied art in the University of Art in Sofia, Bulgaria, I decided to go in a different direction and abandoned my painting for years.
I returned to painting in 200
8 when I found myself being a stay in home mom. It was amazing how quickly I become obsessed with creating new paintings. I felt so happy, so fulfilled. I returned to where I always belonged.
At the present I’m working from my studio at Adamsville TN as a full time artist.
My paintings create positive, hopeful feelings. I like color, texture, palette knife, big brush, big canvas, I like freedom.


We love this new tulip painting! So happy

This dog painting just makes us smile!

Come into First Fruit to experience her art up close!
There will be more of her art to come soon!


Also, First Fruit Collection will be having an estate sale.
Saturday June 18th starting at 7:00 AM.
164 Washington Street (right off the town square)

0 comments:

Post a Comment